This box includes a variety of pears grown and fed by waters from the Columbia River in sunny Wenatchee, Washington. Bursting with color, flavor, and sweetness. All handpicked & hand-packed for fresh fruit delivered straight to your door at the peak of their season. The farmer will pick and pack the varieties of pears available after you place your order. Some examples of varieties included are bartlett, starkrimson, green, red, & brown pears.
Known for their legendary flavor due to searing hot & humid days, and sultry nights, the weather helps the peaches produce sweet Washington sugar all day AND night while other regions cool at night and thus don’t produce as much sugar. The fulfilling texture and flavor in each bite will have the perfect sweet sugar balance that will satisfy your taste buds. Give your recipe creations that extra “OOMPH” by adding our fresh peaches!
They are hand-picked, hand-packed (the old-fashioned way) and shipped the same day in an effort to leave them on the tree as long as possible while getting them to you as quickly as possible.
Great for eating, baking, canning, cooking, and freezing!
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- Please place separate orders for each shipping address. We are not able to ship to CA, AZ, HI, or AK.
- Unfortunately, we aren’t able to ship our ¼ bushel or 1/2 Bushel (25 lb.) boxes but you can purchase this size at freshfarmsusa (link) and pick them up at the truck.
- To ensure you’re receiving only the freshest product, we ship Mondays and Tuesdays during peach season.
- For best results, we encourage shipping to an address where someone can accept delivery, like a neighbor, a relative, or even your workplace!